> Thursday, June 3, 2010
Have you watch or ever heard of the movie called Iron Man?
LOL. Here comes Iron Baby!!
I wonder what it is like when they put me in and become Iron Qianning?
Ok, i will stop.
Pictures taken @Natsha's house.

Hey hey.
Went to Natasha's house today with Macabelle! Too bad Florence never come. HAIIIII
Take photos with her new camera and laptop. Was laughing like mad at her webcam's effect!!
Watch Alice In Wonderland and it's quite interesting, haha. I like the
"Stayne - Knave of Hearts: [Stayne sees Alice] And who is this lovely creature?
The Red Queen: Um, my new favourite.
Stayne - Knave of Hearts: [to Alice] What is your name?
The Red Queen: Um.
Stayne - Knave of Hearts: [to Alice] I believe your name has slipped the Queen's mind.
The Red Queen: Her name is Um, IDIOT!"
LOL. After that play hotel626! It wasn't as scary a i thought. D:
Left at 6^^
BYEEEEE
LOL. Here comes Iron Baby!!
I wonder what it is like when they put me in and become Iron Qianning?
Ok, i will stop.
Pictures taken @Natsha's house.

Photos from 101redroses.blogspot.com
Hey hey.
Went to Natasha's house today with Macabelle! Too bad Florence never come. HAIIIII
Take photos with her new camera and laptop. Was laughing like mad at her webcam's effect!!
Watch Alice In Wonderland and it's quite interesting, haha. I like the
"Stayne - Knave of Hearts: [Stayne sees Alice] And who is this lovely creature?
The Red Queen: Um, my new favourite.
Stayne - Knave of Hearts: [to Alice] What is your name?
The Red Queen: Um.
Stayne - Knave of Hearts: [to Alice] I believe your name has slipped the Queen's mind.
The Red Queen: Her name is Um, IDIOT!"
LOL. After that play hotel626! It wasn't as scary a i thought. D:
Left at 6^^
BYEEEEE
