> Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Oi. I am back alrd la. Got miss me anot? Of course you did la, don't deny. HAHAHA!

Soooo many days never post alrd. Posting now cause i don't want my blog to rot! ^^
How 'bout yesterday? Well, Homec ca was so fucking difficult sia. Hate the setter and hope i won't fail but if i did, it's not a surprise eitherrrrrrr. After Homec CA, went to Meiyi's house with Natasha then find Shuhui then go JurongPoint buy the ingredients for Chawamushi! Hop to Natasha's house to cook.

*Grab from 101redroses.blogspot.com*
I know not very nice and don't have the Japanese feel. You know what i'm talking. Play mahjong for awhile then jurongpoint for macdonalds! Home at around 5+ ^^
-
And on today, marking day so no school! Went to IMM to buy food then stay at home for the rest of the day. Sian to the max lor. Play mahjong with my mum and dad. Cool right? Hahaha. My mum kept saying 20cent if anyone win then 30cent if anyone 'zi mo'. End up my father win the whole game then my mum say game only what~ WTF sia.
I hate school's the next day feeling. Agrh :-@
Gotta sleep early today. I wanna watch tv alrd. So byebye!
Soooo many days never post alrd. Posting now cause i don't want my blog to rot! ^^
How 'bout yesterday? Well, Homec ca was so fucking difficult sia. Hate the setter and hope i won't fail but if i did, it's not a surprise eitherrrrrrr. After Homec CA, went to Meiyi's house with Natasha then find Shuhui then go JurongPoint buy the ingredients for Chawamushi! Hop to Natasha's house to cook.

*Grab from 101redroses.blogspot.com*
I know not very nice and don't have the Japanese feel. You know what i'm talking. Play mahjong for awhile then jurongpoint for macdonalds! Home at around 5+ ^^
-
And on today, marking day so no school! Went to IMM to buy food then stay at home for the rest of the day. Sian to the max lor. Play mahjong with my mum and dad. Cool right? Hahaha. My mum kept saying 20cent if anyone win then 30cent if anyone 'zi mo'. End up my father win the whole game then my mum say game only what~ WTF sia.
I hate school's the next day feeling. Agrh :-@
Gotta sleep early today. I wanna watch tv alrd. So byebye!
