> Monday, May 24, 2010
Dao jia hao ar. Hihi. Damn happy today cause no mothertongue lesson and homeecon is free period leh!! YAY! Let me share with you my marks! I didn't score very well but at least i've got a 7th position. 7 you know?! LIKE OMG!! In primary school, my position is always 15 and above sia. Now i got a 7th, Natasha's a 6th and Florence's a 8th! 6, 7, 8 like so qiao sia! Guess what? I can't believe that cheemoi girl's position is 1st! What the hell, she told me she last minute study leh then why like that?! You won't know who's cheemoi unless you're her friend. AHAHAHA. ANGELINE LA. She's gonna kill me when she saw me type cheemoi, muahahahaha *evil grin* I hope i maintain this position, i'm happy enough ^^
English - B3(65)
Mathematics - B3(67.5)
MotherTongue - A1(76)
Science - C5(57)
Home Economics - B3(67.5)
Literature - B3(65)
History - B3(65)
Geography - B3(65)
Art - A2(70)
Music - B
PE - A
I still couldn't believe that i've got A for PE, A you know? A EHHH !! English, Literature, History and Geography same marks because of project work^^ My chinese drop, i should work harder next time to kick off cheemoi's position and be the first! CAN I EVER DO THAT?! We shall see.
Going movies with Natasha and Florence tmrw.
Byebye!
English - B3(65)
Mathematics - B3(67.5)
MotherTongue - A1(76)
Science - C5(57)
Home Economics - B3(67.5)
Literature - B3(65)
History - B3(65)
Geography - B3(65)
Art - A2(70)
Music - B
PE - A
I still couldn't believe that i've got A for PE, A you know? A EHHH !! English, Literature, History and Geography same marks because of project work^^ My chinese drop, i should work harder next time to kick off cheemoi's position and be the first! CAN I EVER DO THAT?! We shall see.
Going movies with Natasha and Florence tmrw.
Byebye!
