eenie meenie miney mo
I wish our hearts could come together as one
> Monday, May 10, 2010
Hiies!
I am here to rant on how my mum sucked.
So, it's all about me and my cb mother.


My mothers sucks to the very max lor. She go hide my angbao money to somewhere and thinks that I won't notice. After that when i asked her where is it, she said that I've spent all the money on buying stuffs and left only $10+ so she say she kept it. Well, I'm not that stupid to believe her and i search the house and BOOMZ! I've found it and my precious $200 dollar is in it. Ok, you might think that $200 only?! Yeah, I'm not as rich as you. I'm poor and there's nothing to be ashamed of. ^^ After I've found it, she told me that I've ask alot of money in the past and those money are all hers. Like what the fucking asshole is she saying? I'm not a idiot la! Then now she tell me to return her $20+ cause of the bag and the clothes i brought that time. LIKE HELLO?! That money is i get from my father not her la please! Now that I've counted my angbao money, it has only $170. I didn't even ask her where my $30 is and now she still wanna take $20 from me? She alrd lent $1000+ from me in the past and in recent she never even ask me then go take $400+ from my bank. She didn't return the $400+ to me while my dad returned it. I know that she love my brother much more than me so whenever we say that we wanna go somewhere good to eat something or buy something, when my brother doesn't want, she will give tons lot of fucking reasons saying that her leg pain or smth lor. When i was younger, she threw away my 'jin long fish' to the drain without asking me sia! I cry like there's no tomorrow. Haha, but it's in the past la.
I won't let her take my angbao money alrd. NO WAY.
I should eat, sleep, shit with it at all times ^^
Gonna go revise now. Byebye!




Life's wonderful with me

Qianning, 01021997
Boonlay secondary school
I'm 145short, 30kg heavy
I'm always crapping.
Mail Twitter Facebook Tumblr

Music that bursts

Nagging by IU & Seulong (WGM S2)

Lets crap together
-

Listen to my mini stories


I want to know more
1E5'2010 6B'2009
Antonia Angeline Cassandra Cheryl CynthiaT CynthiaK Doreen Estelle Erin Elin Frederica Florence Jolyn Joanne Jessie Kaiyun Kaiqin Kaiyi Lynn Mingfang Menda Natasha Pherenice Qinyi Sarah Shanya Sheena Shermin Syarafina Syuhada Su Vanessa Vivan Weixin Xinhui Yuling Yuxuan Zihui Zixin

Walk backwards together
February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010

Miscelleanous
Credits: © Design by , forlornattempts / AhJess.