> Thursday, April 8, 2010
CAMP MEMORIES :

Seriously got no picture lor.
BUT I WANT TO POST LUR BECAUSE THAT STUPID CLARA INSIST! Haha.
She demand me to post then I was like ta ma de, you go create one blog then post as much as you like la,
i am not that free ok?!
She damn asshole one lor, think she boss ar? LOL. I AM JUST JOKING, haha.
Haha, tomorrow going eat peperlunch with Angeline after school after that go buyt my contactslens then Saturday go eat waffles with her, muahaha.
She rocked 2tm la <3

Seriously got no picture lor.
BUT I WANT TO POST LUR BECAUSE THAT STUPID CLARA INSIST! Haha.
She demand me to post then I was like ta ma de, you go create one blog then post as much as you like la,
i am not that free ok?!
She damn asshole one lor, think she boss ar? LOL. I AM JUST JOKING, haha.
Haha, tomorrow going eat peperlunch with Angeline after school after that go buyt my contactslens then Saturday go eat waffles with her, muahaha.
She rocked 2tm la <3
