> Friday, April 16, 2010
Random posting again. MUAHAHAHA.
Got nothing else do la hor.

I AM SO CUTE.
I know i very bhb la hor. LOL!!!
Welcoming >......

Miss NatashaTan and her only 2 students: Me and Florence!
Wait!!! Since when 大M become a teacher and 小M and me become students???
And today's sport day so damn sian lor.
MERLY IS SO FUCKING CUTE!!

Notice that girl with white specs and yellow shirt?
WALAO, she keep stalking merly, i am so fuck jealous. I WANNA HUG IT!!!
FINALLY :

I am cutest of all. No la, just joking. ANGELINE MORE CUTE LA HOR ^^
Tomorrow waking up @ 7 then go KFC eat breakfast then go CCA then go Mc eat dinner. Should be back by 7 or ealier. Catch me @ Pionner mall's mac around 5? HAHA!
Got nothing else do la hor.

I AM SO CUTE.
I know i very bhb la hor. LOL!!!
Welcoming >......
Miss NatashaTan and her only 2 students: Me and Florence!
Wait!!! Since when 大M become a teacher and 小M and me become students???
And today's sport day so damn sian lor.
MERLY IS SO FUCKING CUTE!!
Notice that girl with white specs and yellow shirt?
WALAO, she keep stalking merly, i am so fuck jealous. I WANNA HUG IT!!!
FINALLY :
I am cutest of all. No la, just joking. ANGELINE MORE CUTE LA HOR ^^
Tomorrow waking up @ 7 then go KFC eat breakfast then go CCA then go Mc eat dinner. Should be back by 7 or ealier. Catch me @ Pionner mall's mac around 5? HAHA!
