> Thursday, April 22, 2010
I AM SO FUCKING SIAN NOW D; D; D;
So gonna post. MUAHAHAHA. :D
Happy toilet today. I AM THE CLEANER + ARTIST. :D
The toilet was like? Erm, detol? Yea, very heavy detol smell. Yucks.
But very sian you know? Besides cleaning, we draw and color and draw and color then paste.
It's just sian la hor.
Pictures taken in the toilet. MUAHAHA:




Some random pic taken in class:

Hi people, it's me. The buang Qianning :D I know i am chio. <(The opposite)

Hey people, it's me, William, the most tiko person in the world ~

It's me!! Florence!! I AM SO CUTE AND I KNEW IT :D

Natasha here peeps!! Let me kiss you. *Muacks*

William: Hi Florence cutie! Florence: 不要来烦我!!!
LOL!! Funny la hor.
Went home early cause cannot tahan the happy toilet. MUAHAHA.
Went to mama shop then wait then wait for the rain to stop with Florence and Natasha.

CCA tomorrow. Plus information booklet by tmrw? NO WAY. Not enough time la D:
Ok, whatever bye. :D
So gonna post. MUAHAHAHA. :D
Happy toilet today. I AM THE CLEANER + ARTIST. :D
The toilet was like? Erm, detol? Yea, very heavy detol smell. Yucks.
But very sian you know? Besides cleaning, we draw and color and draw and color then paste.
It's just sian la hor.
Pictures taken in the toilet. MUAHAHA:
Some random pic taken in class:
Hi people, it's me. The buang Qianning :D I know i am chio. <(The opposite)
Hey people, it's me, William, the most tiko person in the world ~
It's me!! Florence!! I AM SO CUTE AND I KNEW IT :D
Natasha here peeps!! Let me kiss you. *Muacks*
William: Hi Florence cutie! Florence: 不要来烦我!!!
LOL!! Funny la hor.
Went home early cause cannot tahan the happy toilet. MUAHAHA.
Went to mama shop then wait then wait for the rain to stop with Florence and Natasha.
CCA tomorrow. Plus information booklet by tmrw? NO WAY. Not enough time la D:
Ok, whatever bye. :D
