> Wednesday, April 28, 2010
I don't want MIA liao. MUAHAHA.
But won't update that frequently la.
Maybe until once a week, but MYE finish le i will be active again seh~
Today got MotherTounge paper 1. I almost late sia!
Do until the hand so tired cause keep writing and rushing.
After paper went to Jp with Natasha and Florence to buy satay sausage(Very nice). Florence need to go home then Natasha and i walking around jp keep WOW-ing at food. LOL! ATE PEPPERLUNCH ^^ Then went home.
After that around 1.30 went to library and meet-up with Angeline and Guorong for PW. Sucks 2tvm cause Syuhada and Saiful didn't come. Wth.
Suckish librarian keep kp us especially those two asshole. CHIBYEEEEEE :@
Went to Jurongpoint again for satay sausage!(VERY NICE YA' KNOW)
Reach home @ around 4.30.
Tomorrow got CL paper2. I HAVEN'T STUDY.
Then pw still got so many work.
MUST JIAYOU. OKOK, YOU'LL GOOD LUCK TOO :>
But won't update that frequently la.
Maybe until once a week, but MYE finish le i will be active again seh~
Today got MotherTounge paper 1. I almost late sia!
Do until the hand so tired cause keep writing and rushing.
After paper went to Jp with Natasha and Florence to buy satay sausage(Very nice). Florence need to go home then Natasha and i walking around jp keep WOW-ing at food. LOL! ATE PEPPERLUNCH ^^ Then went home.
After that around 1.30 went to library and meet-up with Angeline and Guorong for PW. Sucks 2tvm cause Syuhada and Saiful didn't come. Wth.
Suckish librarian keep kp us especially those two asshole. CHIBYEEEEEE :@
Went to Jurongpoint again for satay sausage!(VERY NICE YA' KNOW)
Reach home @ around 4.30.
Tomorrow got CL paper2. I HAVEN'T STUDY.
Then pw still got so many work.
MUST JIAYOU. OKOK, YOU'LL GOOD LUCK TOO :>
