> Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Hi hi hi people!!
I'm feeling damn tad random right now yo!
Let see let see what to post urh??
Is Boonlay sec really haunted? Some say that when you look into the pond at night, you'll see strange faces popping out of it. CREEPY ~~
I thought Florence小M was quiet and sweet, but SHE IS A GANGSTER! Beware! Lol, jkjk. :D
Natasha大M was the only person that I can't talk over her! WHAT IS HER MOUTH MADE UP OF?
Shermin's hair is like? You know, 狮子头?? LOL!!! Haha, her spikes might even poke you. MUAHA, jkjk.
I totally hate ALL the boys in my class and i am not kidding.
YOU THINK I SCARED YOU AR?????? < lol.
I hate alot of teachers especially in this new school. >.<
I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER's voice. It's not that i don't like him la. :D
I love making editing blogskins from simple basecodes. :DDD
I never passed my NAPFA test. ( Expect for this year's 2.4s' Is that counted? )
I hate sourplum. Don't you think it's disgusting? Or am i just wired?
I hate it when people tell me to eat more when they actually know i eat alot.
I am a very big EATER!!!
I don't grow fat after eating alot and alot.
When I say the truth, some people don't believe in me.
But when i tell lies, they fall for it so naturally.
Wired urh?
What should i do now?
Ok.
I will stop now.
Will i?
Maybe yes.
Maybe no.
Ok, i will stop now.
So, ya.
Bye :D
Wait!
This is way too cool.
Dont look away, really! But don't keep repeating it again and again la hor.
I'm feeling damn tad random right now yo!
Let see let see what to post urh??
Is Boonlay sec really haunted? Some say that when you look into the pond at night, you'll see strange faces popping out of it. CREEPY ~~
I thought Florence小M was quiet and sweet, but SHE IS A GANGSTER! Beware! Lol, jkjk. :D
Natasha大M was the only person that I can't talk over her! WHAT IS HER MOUTH MADE UP OF?
Shermin's hair is like? You know, 狮子头?? LOL!!! Haha, her spikes might even poke you. MUAHA, jkjk.
I totally hate ALL the boys in my class and i am not kidding.
YOU THINK I SCARED YOU AR?????? < lol.
I hate alot of teachers especially in this new school. >.<
I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER's voice. It's not that i don't like him la. :D
I love making editing blogskins from simple basecodes. :DDD
I never passed my NAPFA test. ( Expect for this year's 2.4s' Is that counted? )
I hate sourplum. Don't you think it's disgusting? Or am i just wired?
I hate it when people tell me to eat more when they actually know i eat alot.
I am a very big EATER!!!
I don't grow fat after eating alot and alot.
When I say the truth, some people don't believe in me.
But when i tell lies, they fall for it so naturally.
Wired urh?
What should i do now?
Ok.
I will stop now.
Will i?
Maybe yes.
Maybe no.
Ok, i will stop now.
So, ya.
Bye :D
Wait!
This is way too cool.
Dont look away, really! But don't keep repeating it again and again la hor.
