> Thursday, March 18, 2010
Hey, I'm back blogging today.

LOL!! Got some crazy freak up there!
Actually don't wanna post that damn picture but really got nothing liao.
Rot at home today, so nothing much ar. Hehehhh :D
Tuesday, went for checkup with mumsie and daddy, mumsie means mum, thats what i called her. Wednesday, go out shopping then evening went to Baoxin's house eat dinner and talk crapzxc.
Some overdue pictures taken at bus: (I looked like some pale girls out there)

Catch me @ Facebook/ Twitter or msn > qianning.loves@hotmail.com
Actually don't wanna post that damn picture but really got nothing liao.
Rot at home today, so nothing much ar. Hehehhh :D
Tuesday, went for checkup with mumsie and daddy, mumsie means mum, thats what i called her. Wednesday, go out shopping then evening went to Baoxin's house eat dinner and talk crapzxc.
Some overdue pictures taken at bus: (I looked like some pale girls out there)
Catch me @ Facebook/ Twitter or msn > qianning.loves@hotmail.com
