> Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Hey! I am back to blogger.
It's been a while since last touch blogger sia but all friends at blogger. No fair right? So moved back lor. I won't used my previous blogger cause it's already rotten, yea, with maggots and files and anything else you can think of. Haha. Can't find any nice blog skins so using this first. I'm so gonna makes new skins. Anyway, I am Koh Qian Ning. I wrote my name as Qianning Yuki Perry because you can call me Perry<(I love Katyperry) and Yuki is erm, my jap name, and it's somehow like Shermin's. Thinking whether to put songs anot. Lol. This make me recall this thing :
At computer lab:
Me : Natasha, got blog? Give me eh.
Natasha : ( Wrote on paper ), Don't go in hor.
Me : OKOK !
When Natasha face back.
Me : ( Types Natasha's blogger url ), ( Her blog song starts to play )
Everyone(include natasha) stares at me . LOL !!!!
Ok, bye. ( SHIT SCIENCE HAVEN DO, anway, thursday pass up)
It's been a while since last touch blogger sia but all friends at blogger. No fair right? So moved back lor. I won't used my previous blogger cause it's already rotten, yea, with maggots and files and anything else you can think of. Haha. Can't find any nice blog skins so using this first. I'm so gonna makes new skins. Anyway, I am Koh Qian Ning. I wrote my name as Qianning Yuki Perry because you can call me Perry<(I love Katyperry) and Yuki is erm, my jap name, and it's somehow like Shermin's. Thinking whether to put songs anot. Lol. This make me recall this thing :
Me : Natasha, got blog? Give me eh.
Natasha : ( Wrote on paper ), Don't go in hor.
Me : OKOK !
When Natasha face back.
Me : ( Types Natasha's blogger url ), ( Her blog song starts to play )
Everyone(include natasha) stares at me . LOL !!!!
Ok, bye. ( SHIT SCIENCE HAVEN DO, anway, thursday pass up)
